Posted by Support 1 on 07 October 2014 11:30
1. Start webcam
2. Chat topic
3. Take a break
4. Set private chat
5. Mute/unmute microphone
6. Add Wish
7. Tokens earned
8. Visibility to premium users only
9. Add friend
10. User information
11. Private messages
12. Kick user out
13. Ignore user
You can begin your work by clicking «Start webcam chat». You will be working in this popup window.
1. Start webcam. To start your webcam please click "START your webcam" and then select «Allow», your status will be shown in green. To stop the webcam, please click "STOP your webcam", your status will be shown in red.
2. Chat topic. You can set a name for your chat if you like.
3. Take a break button allows taking a break. You can press it if you need to be away for some time.
4. Set private chat button alows entering a private chat. Please, use it if you have a private show scheduled with another website or you wish to work in a private chat. Users will have to pay money to view the chat.
5. Mute Microphone allows muting your microphone.
6. Add Desire button allows adding wishes. You will need to enter the name of your wish in the „Title“ field, describe the wish in the „Description“ field, and specify how much that wish will cost in the „Price“ field.
7. Tokens earned. Shows the amount of tips, tokens earned in private chats and group private chats, as well as total amount of tokens earned.
8. Visibility to premium users only. Please remember to tick this option to prevent guests and users with no tokens from watching you.
9. Add friend. To add a user or a model as your friend, please right-click on their name on the "PEOPLE" list on the right and select "Add friend".
10. User information. To view user information, right-click on their name on the "PEOPLE" list on the right. You will see the location, status, registration date and account balance of the user. To view the full profile of the user, please click "View profile".
11. Private messages. To start a private chat with a user, right-click on their name on the "PEOPLE" list on the right and select "Private message". Alternatively, you can double left-click on the user's name. The private chat will show in a separate window.
12. Kick user out. To kick a user out of your chat, right-click on their name on the "PEOPLE" list on the right and select "Kick user out".
13. Ignore user. To ignore user's messages in your chat, right-click on their name on the "PEOPLE" list on the right and select "Ignore user". To cancel this action, click «Stop ignoring».